Buffalo cauliflower burger in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Buffalo cauliflower burger in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Buffalo cauliflower burger in an air fryer. Try something different with these air-fried buffalo-style cauliflower burgers. They’re so crispy and delicious that even your meat-loving friends will gobble them up.
- One large cauliflower
- Salt and pepper
- For the dry ingredients1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons cayenne (optional)
- For the wet ingredients. 1 cup soy milk, with 2 teaspoons whipped apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegan egg powder, mixed with 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Cut the cauliflower into slices and boil in a pan with salt. Leave to cool and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Cover the cauliflower slices on both sides with the dry ingredients, removing the excess.
- Pour three tablespoons of the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until just combined.
- One at a time dip the cauliflower steaks into the wet mixture and then dredge them in the moistened flour mixture.
- Poat the steaks with a little oil and place them in the fryer for 10 minutes at 200º, turning them halfway through.
- Remove the steaks from the fryer and then coat them with buffalo sauce. Return to the fryer for 3-4 minutes or until crispy. Serve immediately on toasted hamburger buns, with tomato, lettuce, onion and vegan blue cheese dressing.