Japanese meatballs in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Rebe
Japanese meatballs in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Japanese meatballs in an air fryer. Delicious chicken minced meat balls with leek and teriyaki sauce, a feast of flavour for your palate, enjoy!
- 350 g chicken mince
- 60 g leek
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon potato starch
- ½ teaspoon miso
- 1 dash sesame oil
- Teriyaki sauce
- Sesame seeds .
- Wash and chop the leek as small as possible and put it in a bowl with the minced meat, egg white, miso, sesame oil, potato starch and salt and pepper to taste.
- Knead vigorously first with the help of a fork and then with your hands until all the ingredients are perfectly integrated.
- Now cover the mixture with cling film and leave it in the fridge for an hour. Once the maceration time is over, take portions of the mixture and form small balls with your hands.
- When all the Japanese meatballs are ready, you can skewer them 3 by 3 on skewer sticks or put them in the oven individually.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C. Place the meatballs in the basket and fry for 12-15 minutes. Make sure to move them halfway through cooking so that they fry evenly. All that’s left to do is drizzle them with teriyaki sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bring them to the table. Enjoy your meal.