Brussels sprouts with bacon in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Brussels sprouts with bacon in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Brussels sprouts with bacon in an air fryer. Delicious recipe for brussels sprouts with bacon for deep frying without oil – enjoy!
- 284 g Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 strips bacon, diced
- 20 ml olive oil
- 2 g garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 g freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Select Preheat on the air fryer and press Start/Pause.
- Cut the stems off the brussels sprouts and then cut them in half.
- Combine the brussel sprout halves, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the mixture to the preheated air fryer.
- Select Tubers and press Start/Pause. Be sure to shake the baskets halfway through cooking (the Shake Reminder function will alert you). Grate parmesan cheese for garnish and serve.