Beef tenderloin in cream sauce in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Marley
Beef tenderloin in cream sauce in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Beef tenderloin in cream sauce in an air fryer. Recipe for creamed beef tenderloin, a delicious and very easy recipe.
- 2 medallions of beef tenderloin
- 80 g of cream cheese, preferably Mascarpone
- A dash of liqueur Salt and pepper.
- Season the beef tenderloin medallions with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C.
- When hot, add the medallions on a tray or dish compatible with your air fryer.
- Cook for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Meanwhile, melt the Mascarpore in a pan with a splash of milk or stock. Season with salt and pepper and add a splash of liquor.
- When there are 2 minutes left, add the sauce on top of the tenderloins and finish cooking. Remove from the air fryer and serve hot.