Bread moulds with egg, ham and cheese in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Bread moulds with egg, ham and cheese in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Bread moulds with egg, ham and cheese in an air fryer. Delicious breakfast for your oil-free fryer that can also be used as dinner.
- 4 individual baking tins (capacity approximately 147ml)
- 8 slices of bread (preferably wholemeal for a healthier breakfast)
- 4 slices of diced ham (chicken ham is recommended, but you can use the ham of your choice)
- 4 eggs 4 teaspoons of grated mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grease the inside of the moulds with the olive oil.
- Cut the edges of the loaves and flatten them with a rolling pin or by hand
- Line the inside of the moulds with two slices of bread, placing one on top of the other, covering the bottom of the mould and the sides.
- Distribute the ham evenly in each mould, pour in the egg, add salt and pepper to taste and add 1 teaspoon of cheese in each.
- Place the moulds in the cooking basket of your air fryer without oil and program 15 minutes at 80°C.
- Once this process is finished, remove the moulds from the air fryer with the help of tongs. Serve this delicious breakfast by placing the moulds on a base plate or unmoulding them to resemble a bread basket. Serve this delicious breakfast by placing the moulds on a base plate or unmoulding them to resemble a bread basket.