Banderillas in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Alaia
Banderillas in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Banderillas in an air fryer. Enjoy this delicious recipe for homemade banderillas.
- 1 cup pancake flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Wheat flour Pork or turkey sausage.
- Mix the flour, egg and milk in a bowl.
- Skewer the sausages onto the skewers and roll the sausages in the flour until they are completely covered and shake a little to remove the excess.
- Using a spatula, spread a thin layer of the batter over the sausages, making sure to cover the sausages well.
- Place the skewers on the skewer base and transfer to the air fryer. Cook in the air fryer at 200° for 7-10 minutes or until the batter is golden brown and cooked through.