Banana sponge cake in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Banana sponge cake in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Banana sponge cake in an air fryer. The basic recipe for baking, the sponge cake. Very easy to make, with ingredients that you are sure to have at home and without having to turn on the oven thanks to your air fryer. In this case it is banana, which will give it that tasty fruit flavour.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 small spoon of yeast
- 2 medium eggs
- 100 grams of oats .
- Take a bowl and the banana, and mash it until it becomes a paste
- Once mashed, add the two eggs, and mix until the two ingredients are perfectly integrated
- Add the oatmeal. We will beat until there are no lumps
- Add the small spoon of yeast and beat until everything is integrated
- In a silicone mould, we will introduce the dough and then, into the basket of our air fryer
- Place our air fryer without oil at 180ºC for 15 minutes
- Once the 15 minutes are up, remove the mould and leave to cool
- Once cool, we can remove the banana sponge cake from the mould .