Puff pastry bows in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Gonzalo
Puff pastry bows in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Puff pastry bows in an air fryer. Enjoy making these puff pastry bows to sweeten your breakfasts and snacks.
- 2 rectangular puff pastry doughs
- 100 g honey
- 1 beaten egg for brushing
- 25 ml water .
- Preheat the fryer to 190°.
- Dilute the honey in the water so that it has a less dense texture.
- Unroll the puff pastry doughs on the wrapping paper.
- Paint the entire surface of one of the doughs with some of the diluted honey, reserving the other for brushing.
- Place the other dough on top, leaving the honey between the two sheets.
- Roll the strips over themselves forming a loop and lightly press the edges, place them on a tray with the same paper that wraps the dough, leaving space between them.
- Paint with beaten egg.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, until the puff pastry is golden brown. When hot, brush with the remaining honey and water mixture.