Frozen breaded hake in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Happyfries
Frozen breaded hake in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Frozen breaded hake in an air fryer. A healthy hake recipe that I often make for dinner, which has nothing to envy to cooking it in a conventional frying pan.
- 2 frozen breaded hake fillets Extra virgin olive oil, if it is with an oil spray, the better.
- Insert the hake fillets in the basket and drizzle with a touch of oil on both sides
- Put them in at 200 degrees for 5 minutes
- Turn them over
- Turn them over for another 5 minutes at 200 degrees
- The breaded hake fillets are ready .