Aubergine in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Ana martín
Aubergine in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Aubergine in an air fryer. Simple recipe for making an aubergine in the air fryer
- 1 aubergine
- Oregano Black pepper powder.
- Place for 3 minutes at 200 degrees to preheat the air fryer
- Cut the aubergine and slices, making sure they are the same thickness, and add salt, oregano and pepper to taste
- If you have an oil spray, give it a touch, otherwise try to add a little oil
- Put them in the basket of the fryer, avoiding overlapping, for 5 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Turn them over and fry for another 5 minutes at 200 degrees. We see if we want them crispier, in that case, we leave them for another two minutes, otherwise, they are done.