Chistorra in wine in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Cooker craft
Chistorra in wine in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Chistorra in wine in an air fryer. Recipe for chistorra sausage in wine in an air fryer, very quick and tasty.
- 5 Chistorras
- 150 ml white wine
- Black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 onion (optional) .
- Peel and cut the onion into very fine strips.
- Place the chistorras in a silicone mould and season to taste.
- Cook in the air fryer at 180º for 5 minutes.
- Add the wine, bay leaf and onion and mix well together.
- Cook in the air fryer at 180º for 8 minutes. Add fresh parsley on top if you like and the delicious chistorra in wine is ready.