Sautéed chickpeas with rice pudding for air fryer
Recipe Sautéed chickpeas with rice pudding published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ 22lotto
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Sautéed chickpeas with rice pudding in an air fryer. Chickpeas, black pudding, onion and green pepper
- Canned chickpeas (Medium 200G)
- Half a black pudding loaf with rice
- Half a green pepper
- Media Cebolla
- Olive oil
- Cut the onion and pepper into small pieces.
- Remove the skin from the black pudding and flatten it with the mixer or any other utensil, so that it is easy to crumble.
- Remove the chickpeas and drain them.
- Put everything in a bowl and add olive oil, brush or spray.
- Stir to crumble the black pudding into small pieces.
- Add salt
- Put everything in the basket and set it for 10 minutes at 185 degrees.
- After 5 minutes we shake the fryer and continue until the end.
I recommend eating it with bread, but it is not essential.