Yoghurt toast in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Gonzalo
Yoghurt toast in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Yoghurt toast in an air fryer. Delicious toast for your breakfast.
- 8 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 unsweetened Greek yoghurts
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Blackberries and/or strawberries .
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C
- Mix the yoghurt with the eggs and honey in a bowl until smooth.
- Press the centre of each slice of bread so that it forms a sort of bowl.
- Pour the yoghurt mixture onto the bread and garnish with blackberries and strawberries. Cook in the air fryer for 8 minutes.