Wings with paprika and sweet potato for air fryer
Recipe Wings with paprika and sweet potato published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Teaguedave
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Wings with paprika and sweet potato in an air fryer. A tasty dish to get your hands dirty and enjoy tasting it!
- Whole chicken wings x4
- Sweet paprika
- Black paprika
- Sweet potatoe x1
- 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- Preheat 5 minutes at 180 degrees
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper
- Place the wings skin side down for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Add the sweet potato cut into equal pieces. 10 minutes at 200 degrees together with the turned chicken.
- Remove the wings (add a few more minutes according to taste) and turn the sweet potato for 5 minutes at 200 degrees.
Add paprika and salt according to taste half cooked