Vineyard cheesecake in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Albita5rcd
Vineyard cheesecake in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Vineyard cheesecake in an air fryer. Delicious
- 500g cream cheese (250g Philadelphia and 250g mascarpone)
- 250g whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 180g sugar 15g cornstarch.
- Make everything and pour it into a mould lined with parchment paper
- Preheat the fryer and then full dessert menu
- Then 165º for 8 minutes
- Let it rest for 10 minutes in the fryer turned off
- The cake will dance, it will curdle afterwards. When it cools. To the fridge.