Tuna Chipotle in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Tuna Chipotle in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Tuna Chipotle in an air fryer. Recipe for oil-free tuna chipotle fryer. Easy, simple and tasty.
- 1 can (142 g) tuna
- 45 g chipotle sauce
- 4 slices of white bread
- 2 slices of pepper jack cheese
- Preheat your oil-less air fryer to a temperature of 160°C.
- Mix the tuna and chipotle until combined.
- Spread half of the chipotle tuna mixture on each of 2 slices of bread.
- Add a slice of pepper jack cheese to each and close with the remaining 2 slices of bread, making 2 sandwiches.
- Place the sandwiches in the preheated air fryer.
- Select Bread if your oil-less fryer offers the option, and if not set a temperature of 175°C set the time to 8 minutes and start it.
- Cut diagonally and serve.