The easiest apple pie for air fryer
Recipe The easiest apple pie published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Cristal
Enjoy this recipe on how to make The easiest apple pie in an air fryer. Everything the title says, and delicious too!
- 4 golden manzanas
- A glass of milk
- A glass of sugar
- A glass of flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon , optional
- Apricot jam for decoration and brightness
- Peel and cut three apples into small pieces and add to a large bowl, with the other apple reserved for garnish.
- Add the glass of milk, the glass of sugar, the yeast and the cinnamon if we like it with a touch of cinnamon, and with the whisk arm we puree the dough until it is uniform and without lumps.
- We take a mould for the fryer and spray it with oil, then sprinkle a little flour on it to prevent the cake from sticking to the walls, pour the dough into the mould and with the leftover apple we make thin slices and place them forming a rosette on top of the dough.
- Program at 175 degrees for 30 minutes, introduce, after 20 minutes check that the surface does not burn, if so lower the temperature a little until the end of the cooking time.
- Take it out and with a kitchen brush and a bit of jam we spread the surface of the cake until it is shiny and juicy, let it cool and it is ready to eat.
- Enjoy your meal!
Instead of jam you can make a syrup with a little water, sugar and the apple peels, put it on the fire and let it boil until it reduces and becomes a thicker molasses, about half an hour.