Orange cheesecake for air fryer
Recipe Orange cheesecake published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Chaconera
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Orange cheesecake in an air fryer. Delicious dessert or snack
- 70 millilitres soy milk
- 5 sachets saccharin
- zest of one and a half oranges and the juice of the half orange
- 20 grams of maize
- 2 Greek yoghurts
- 250 grams low-fat cream cheese
- 3 medium eggs
- Beat the eggs with the cornflour, saccharin and orange zest. Let it stand while we mix the other ingredients separately.
- Mix the cheese, yoghurt and milk and whisk them together, then mix the two parts and integrate everything well.
- Prepare the container with baking paper, pour in the mixture and meanwhile preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Finally 30 minutes at 160 degrees and leave to cool in the fridge, unmould once cold.
It can be decorated with a candied orange peel or just a little orange zest.