Strawberry and nutella filled wontons in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Strawberry and nutella filled wontons in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Strawberry and nutella filled wontons in an air fryer. This wontons recipe is original and different. Surprise your guests with this original dessert.
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup (50 g) strawberries, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (70 g) Nutella, 2 additional tablespoons separately
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 cup (70 g) heavy whipping cream
- Elastic sugar, for dusting .
- Place a wonton wrapper on a plate. Spread about 1/2 teaspoon of Nutella in the middle and add some chopped strawberries on top.
- Spread a little water on the edge of the wrapper. Take one corner and fold it diagonally to form a triangle. Press down to seal it. Repeat with the remaining wontons.
- Brush them with melted butter and insert some wontons into the frying basket. Set the temperature and time to 175°C for 5 minutes. When the time is up, carefully remove the wontons with tongs. If they are not golden brown and crispy, cook for an additional 1 to 3 minutes. Repeat until all wontons are cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the remaining 1/4 cup Nutella and the heavy whipping cream to a sweet sauce that is hot and smooth. Stir the mixture constantly.
- To serve the wontons, sprinkle lightly with icing sugar and drizzle with the sauce. Serve with the sweet sauce on the side for dipping the wontons. Serve with the sweet sauce on the side for dipping the wontons.