Monkey bread in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Monkey bread in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Monkey bread in an air fryer. Monkey bread recipe for deep fryer without oil. Original recipe and very tasty, to accompany your snacks or desserts.
- 1 450 g (16 oz) package of biscuit biscuits
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup (70 g) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 g) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 g) cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon .
- In a small saucepan, combine the butter and milk and simmer until the butter melts. Remove from heat and set aside for later.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cane sugar and cinnamon. Cut the muffin dough into quarters and form into balls. Dip each ball of dough into the butter-milk mixture and roll them in the cinnamon sugar.
- Then place the sugar-coated dough in a muffin pan (10 cm diameter or 3 cups capacity) or cake tin (15 cm) with a piece of foil foil laminated in the centre. Make sure to form a single layer on the bottom and place the rest on top if necessary.
- Place the pie pan in the basket of the air fryer and select the Cake Setting at 160°C. Set the time to 30 minutes; after 10 minutes, stop the air fryer and carefully place a circle of aluminium foil on top of the cake pan to prevent the monkey bread from burning. Please make sure the foil does not touch the inside top of the fryer.
- Put back into the air fryer and continue cooking at 160°C for another 20 minutes. The top should be very crisp and it is advisable to make sure that the batter in the centre is cooked through.
- Cool for approximately 10 min to 15 min, before removing the cake tin from the basket.
- To serve: place a plate on top of the cake tin and turn it quickly. Remove the cake tin and serve hot. To serve: place a plate on top of the cake tin and turn it quickly.