Spiral potatoes for air fryer
Recipe Spiral potatoes published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Marina
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Spiral potatoes in an air fryer. A very tasty and easy to prepare side dish or starter.
- 6 pinches of potato seasoning
- 1 kilo small potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Sticks for brochettes
- Wash the potatoes and skewer them on the skewers. Cut the potatoes in a spiral.
- Marinate the potatoes with olive oil and the seasoning for fries. Cover the air fryer tray with baking paper.
- Place the potatoes in the fryer and fry at 180 degrees for approximately 25 minutes until crispy, turning them over so that they are cooked evenly on all sides.
- You can add another 10 minutes if they are not crispy to your liking.
If you don’t have potato seasoning, you can substitute it with salt and the spices you have at home and like the most, such as pepper, oregano, and enjoy.