Spicy green veal in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Alberto san
Spicy green veal in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Spicy green veal in an air fryer. Minced meat accompanied by green peppers, red onion, 4 cheeses and various spices.
- Chopped beef
- Green peppers
- Red onion
- White pepper, ground garlic, salt and extra virgin olive oil (black garlic)
- 4 cheese cubes .
- Introduce the minced meat block
- Introduce the green pepper and red onion mince in your #Airfryer and drizzle the meat block with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil (I recommend black garlic)
- Place your #Airfryer at 200° for 20 minutes when plating, serve with the cheese cubes and season with white pepper, ground garlic and a touch of salt (to taste)
- Present the dish with a touch of spicy black pepper (small amount) Enjoy a different dish.