Sandwich au gratin in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Ainhoa
Sandwich au gratin in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Sandwich au gratin in an air fryer. This grilled sandwich recipe can be prepared with a variety of fillings, but the classic ham and cheese never fails.
- 8 slices of sliced bread with or without crust
- 4 slices of soft cheese
- 4 slices of ham
- Shredded cheese
- Butter or cream cheese .
- Place the slices of cheese and ham on the lightly buttered slices of bread and cover with another slice of bread.
- Also spread butter on the outside of the bread.
- Cover the sandwich with plenty of grated cheese and a few slices of ham.
- Preheat the air fryer to 170º.
- Place the sandwich in the fryer basket and cook for 8-9 minutes, depending on your taste, until the sandwich is golden brown. Platter and enjoy!