Puff pastry palm trees for air fryer
Recipe Puff pastry palm trees published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Isolda
Puff pastry palm trees in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Puff pastry palm trees in an air fryer. A delicious recipe for puff pastry palms for your breakfasts and snacks.
- 1 sheet of butter puff pastry
- Brown sugar (optional)
- For the chocolate puff pastry: 120 melting chocolate 55% cocoa minimum (special desserts) 1 splash of milk.
- Remove the puff pastry sheet and don’t leave it too long before rolling it out on the worktop, and cut 1 cm or 1.5 cm strips from the dough along the wide side (if you want to make smaller palms) or along the long side (if you want them larger).
- Roll each strip of dough from both ends to the centre.
- Place the puff pastry palms lying down, and add a little brown sugar on top of each one if you want to make sweet puff pastry palms.
- Preheat the air fryer to 185º.
- Place a piece of parchment paper in the base of the air fryer, and place the puff pastry on it, with the sugar on top, slightly separated from each other.
- Close and programme your air fryer for 10 minutes at 185º. If you want to make chocolate puff pastry palmeras, melt the chocolate with a small splash of milk in a saucepan over a low heat, and when the palmeras are done and cool, dip them on one side directly into the pan, and leave them to cool with the chocolate layer facing up.