Potatoes stuffed for air fryer
Recipe Potatoes stuffed published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Potatoes stuffed in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Potatoes stuffed in an air fryer. Delicious oil-free stuffed potatoes for deep fryer recipe
- 2 large 25 x 25 cm potatoes
- ½ litre water
- 2 tablespoons butter tea soup
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ½ tea cup smoked turkey breast
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Wash the potatoes, then make several deep holes in it with a fork, wrap in potato paper. Cook the potatoes in a pressure cooker with ½ litre of water for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the fryer. Set the time for 5 minutes and the temperature to 200 degrees. At the end of the time the fryer will turn off.
- Remove the pressure cooker potatoes, open the foil only at the top, where the cut is made. With a knife, make a cut in the top halfway through the potato and squeeze it lengthwise to leave it more open.
- Sprinkle a little salt. Place a tablespoon of butter.
- Distribute half of the cream cheese and smoked turkey. Top with the grated mozzarella cheese.
- Place in the basket of the air fryer, set the time for 8 minutes and press the on button. Remove the potatoes from the fryer using a heat sleeve. Serve at the same time. Serve at the same time.