Peppers stuffed with rice and meat in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Cristal
Peppers stuffed with rice and meat in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Peppers stuffed with rice and meat in an air fryer. Complete recipe with vegetables, cereal and meat, all in one
- 4 medium red peppers
- 400g minced beef and pork
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 onion and 2 cloves of garlic
- A 400g can of crushed tomato
- Pepper, salt and paprika .
- Clean the peppers by cutting off the top to make a bowl and set the top aside, remove the seeds and nerves leaving only the sides of the pepper
- Start the frying with a little oil in a large frying pan. Chop the garlic and onion very finely and fry until transparent, then add the minced meat, previously seasoned with salt and pepper, and fry. Then add a teaspoon of paprika and the can of tomato. When it starts to cook, add the two handfuls of rice, stir and leave to cook on a low heat for about 10 minutes, set aside to cool
- Stuff each pepper with the fried mixture and when it reaches the edge, cover with the lid of the reserved pepper Place the 4 peppers already stuffed in the fryer basket, making sure they are straight and do not tip over as the stuffing and cooking juices would spill out. Spray with oil on top and cook at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. once the time is up, check that they are tender and if they need more time, cook for 3 minutes more and they are ready to serve.