Octopus for air fryer
Recipe Octopus published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Inventor de platos
Octopus in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Octopus in an air fryer. Very tasty and quick octopus recipe.
- Octopus legs already cooked
- Olive oil
- Dried rosemary
- Coarse salt, paprika, pepper .
- Preheat the air fryer for about 5 minutes at 195°
- Insert the octopus legs that you are going to eat spread out in the basket, I recommend placing the legs on a rack so that they are better cooked and the hot air can reach them better.
- Pour the oil flushes over the legs and sprinkle the dried rosemary on top.
- Set the air fryer to 180º for about 15 minutes.
- Check that everything is cooked to your liking and remove the octopus legs to a plate.
- Serve and add salt, pepper or your favourite sauce. Enjoy this octopus recipe in the air fryer.