Mixed croissant in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Gonzalo
Mixed croissant in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Mixed croissant in an air fryer. Very simple recipe for making mixed croissants
- 1 sheet of very cold buttered puff pastry
- 4 slices of natural cooked ham
- 100 g of Emmental cheese (or any of your choice)
- 1/2 level teaspoon of oregano
- ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chop the ham and cheese into small cubes, and mix them in a bowl with a little oregano.
- Stretch out the puff pastry and with a knife, cut the sheet into eight triangles, two cross cuts to divide into quarters, and each quarter into two across its diagonal.
- Divide the ham and cheese filling into each portion of puff pastry, placing it near the end of the larger side of the triangle.
- Wrap the filling by rolling it forward from the larger side of the triangle, all the way to the end peak, and twist the side ends in the same direction until they are closed.
- Place each croissant face up on baking paper, with the peak facing you, and fold the side ends over, giving the croissant the classic crescent shape.
- Paint the croissants with olive oil and grind a little pepper on top. Preheat the air fryer to 185°C, place the croissants in the baking paper and cook for 10 minutes at 185°C.