Homemade pizzas in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Isolda
Homemade pizzas in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Homemade pizzas in an air fryer. A very tasty, easy recipe that makes the most of it. Both adults and children love it.
- 1 loaf of bread (day-old or from the day before) which we will divide into 4 pieces.
- Fried tomato
- Bacon cut into strips
- Shredded mozzarella cheese (or the one of your choice)
- Fresh mushrooms
- Black olives
- Dried oregano
- Dry oregano .
- Cut the loaf of bread in two pieces and cut each one in half (repeat this with the bread as many times as you like depending on the number of people at the table)
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 200°. Ideally they should brown quickly on top as it is not like a pizza and the bread is already baked.
- Spread tomato sauce on the bread with a soup spoon.
- Place a little oregano on top, then bacon, then mushrooms and black olives. Finally add mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place the pizzettes on parchment paper and put them in the air fryer for 5 to 10 minutes. The time and temperature may vary depending on the model of air fryer you have.
- After the time has elapsed, take the pizzettes out and wait another couple of minutes before eating them as the bread retains a lot of heat. Take them to the table and enjoy!