Homemade flamenquines in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Homemade flamenquines in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Homemade flamenquines in an air fryer. Healthy and tasty recipe for homemade flamenquines for deep fryer without oil
- 400 g pork fillets cut very thin
- 2 boiled and chopped eggs
- 100 g chopped Serrano ham
- 1 beaten egg
- Breadcrumbs .
- Make a roll with the pork fillets, put half a boiled egg and the Serrano ham inside. To keep the roll in shape, fasten with string or toothpicks.
- Dip the rolls in beaten egg and then in breadcrumbs to form a good layer.
- Preheat the fryer for a few minutes at 180o C.
- Place the rolls in the basket and set the timer for about 8 minutes at 180o C. Serve immediately.