Homemade cheese tequeños for air fryer
Recipe Homemade cheese tequeños published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Moni cooker
Homemade cheese tequeños in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Homemade cheese tequeños in an air fryer. Prepare delicious homemade cheese tequeños with this recipe
- 400 g harina cheese
- 125 g butter at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 100 ml lukewarm water
- 2 pinches of salt
- 300 g of queso Halloumi or queso feta
- Aceite en spray
- To make the dough for the cheese tequeños, mix the butter with the flour in a bowl until crumbs form. Add the egg and add the water little by little while kneading. Add salt to the dough, wrap in cling film and chill for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the cheese into small sticks of approximately 6×2 cm and season with the Sazonador Mexicano.
- Divide the dough in two, sprinkle a little flour on the worktop and roll it out to a thickness of 4 mm. Then cut 2 cm wide strips. Wrap the cheese fingers in the dough, overlapping the 2 cm strips.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200 degrees. Place the cheese tequeños in the fryer basket and cook for about 15 minutes at this temperature until golden brown. Finally, serve the cheese tequeños with sour cream and guacamole and enjoy!