Herbed fried chicken for air fryer
Recipe Herbed fried chicken published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Rebe
Herbed fried chicken in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Herbed fried chicken in an air fryer. Prepare a tasty herb fried chicken with half the fat
- 700 grams of Chicken Wings
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- First, dress the chicken wings. You can also use chopped chicken, but the wings are spectacular.
- Put them in a bowl, add a tablespoon of olive oil, salt to taste and some dried or fresh aromatic herbs (in my case I used rosemary, oregano and thyme), as well as ground pepper and garlic powder.
- Mix well so that the wings are impregnated. If possible, leave to marinate for at least 40 minutes to get as much flavour as possible.
- Then preheat the air fryer and when it is ready, put the chicken wings in the air fryer and set it at 180 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Halfway through, take them out and turn them over so that they are well done on all sides.
- When well browned and crispy on the outside, remove and serve.