Hasselback stuffed chicken in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Inventor de platos
Hasselback stuffed chicken in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Hasselback stuffed chicken in an air fryer. Hasselback stuffed chicken recipe is very simple and will surprise you for sure.
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 1 small courgette
- 1 goat’s cheese roll
- 1 wedge of Brie cheese
- Black pepper
- For the sauce (optional): basil leaves (to taste)
- 1 handful of raw almonds
- 1/2 lime in juice
- Virgin olive oil .
- Cut the courgette and cheese into slices or half moons.
- Make a few deep cuts in the chicken breasts, widthways.
- Stuff each cut with the courgette and cheese. Either intersperse them or add both to each cut. Place the breasts in an ovenproof dish. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Mash the basil, almonds, a pinch of salt, a dash of oil and the lime juice in a food processor.
- Add the sauce to the stuffed chicken breasts and drizzle with a little oil. Pour the Hasselback stuffed chicken into the air fryer preheated to 180°C for 30 minutes and it’s ready!