Green beans in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Cooker craft
Green beans in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Green beans in an air fryer. Very tasty and healthy recipe for green beans with ham.
- 500 g fresh green beans
- Salt to taste
- 1 dash of olive oil
- 1/2 onion (optional) Serrano ham in small cubes (one small tray)
- Preheat the fryer to 180º.
- Wash and chop the beans, place in a bowl.
- Add the finely chopped onion, a little salt and a drizzle of oil, mix well.
- Pour into the fryer basket and leave for about ten minutes at 180º.
- Open and add the diced ham. Put the basket back in and leave for another five minutes, the vegetables should be al dente like the pasta. Serve immediately and …. bon appetit!!!