Frozen dumplings in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Happyfries
Frozen dumplings in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Frozen dumplings in an air fryer. It couldn’t be considered a recipe, but I’m sure it could be useful for someone. Sometimes I spray them a little with oil, and sometimes I beat a new one and paint them with a brush, you can try both ways.
- Oil or egg Frozen breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 200 degrees
- In the meantime, we can paint them if we have decided to use egg, the truth is that this way they are shinier
- We put them in the basket. It is very important that they do not overlap, and the amount we put in will depend on the capacity of our fryer
- We put them in at around 190 degrees for 15 minutes, but when the time is up we check if we need a little more. I have had two fryers and in one it was 15 and in the other 20
- Halfway through the time, we turn them over so that they are well done on both sides Good enjoy!