Fried anchovies in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Inventor de platos
Fried anchovies in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Fried anchovies in an air fryer. Boquerones fried in an air fryer is a simple, quick and healthy way to enjoy this fish dish.
- 500 g anchovies
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper Oil
- First, prepare the anchovies by cleaning them by removing the guts and heads. Then, rinse the anchovies in cold water and dry them with kitchen paper.
- Prepare the dry ingredients. Mix the flour, salt and pepper in a bowl. Place the breadcrumbs on a plate.
- Dredge each breadcrumb in the flour mixture until well coated. Then dredge them in the breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the fryer to 200° for 5 minutes.
- Spray with the oil spray and place them in the basket of the air fryer. Be careful not to crowd them too much so they can be done well.
- Fry for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Be sure to turn them halfway through frying so that they fry well on both sides. Fry for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.