Fried anchovies in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Happyfries
Fried anchovies in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Fried anchovies in an air fryer. A bit of fish with this recipe that uses very little oil
- 450 grams of clean, headless and fresh anchovies
- Oil, preferably in spray form
- Flour .
- We take the anchovies, salt them and coat them in the flour, shaking them as we only want them to have just enough flour
- Preheat our air fryer at 180 degrees for 5 minutes
- Spray the anchovies with the spray from above and below
- Place them on the tray, carefully so that they do not get on top of each other, at 180 degrees for 10 minutes
- Turn them over and cook them for another 5 minutes .