Foster’s style potatoes in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Marley
Foster’s style potatoes in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Foster’s style potatoes in an air fryer. If you want to try this Foster’s style potato recipe, you’ll only have 25 minutes to lick your fingers.
- Frozen French fries or, if you prefer, natural potatoes
- Ranchero sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Bacon bits
- Oil .
- Pour the potatoes into the air fryer, add the oil with the sprayer and a little salt.
- Set the fryer for about 20 minutes at 200 °.
- Every 5 minutes it would be advisable to move the basket, but if you do this twice it should be enough.
- When there are 4 minutes left (16 minutes) add the bacon pieces.
- With two minutes left add the ranch sauce and grated mozzarella cheese and close again.
- When the time is up open and check if the cheese is melted, if you like the cheese to be more toasted leave for another couple of minutes. Take out and enjoy the Foster’s style potatoes.