Fish fillet in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Fish fillet in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Fish fillet in an air fryer. Recipe for Fish fillet for deep fryer without oil.
- Fish fillet 300g
- 100g Flour
- Salt, pepper powder
- Small amount of tartar sauce
- 1 egg .
- Prepare the fillets clean and dry in the pan.
- Spread a little salt and pepper powder on top.
- Dredge in flour and egg.
- Place the prepared fish in THE AIR FRIER and fry at 200 ºC for 15 minutes.
- Once prepared, remove and place in a bowl with the tartar sauce.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Repeat with the remaining fish fillets.