Crispy hake in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Gonzalo
Crispy hake in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Crispy hake in an air fryer. Crispy hake recipe, a healthy and delicious option.
- 2 hake fillets, skinless and boneless
- 1 egg
- ½ cup yellow cornflour
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil
- Olive oil .
- Start by beating the egg in a dish with a pinch of salt.
- In another dish, mix the cornflour with the spices.
- With the help of kitchen paper, dry the hake fillets well. By removing the moisture, we ensure that the batter sticks well and does not come off during cooking.
- Dip the fish first in the beaten egg, drain the excess and coat it well with the cornflour, pressing lightly so that it is well coated on both sides.
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 180 ºC.
- Place the hake fillets in the preheated air fryer basket. Spray lightly with oil and cook for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets. Halfway through the cooking time turn them over to cook evenly, spray again with a little oil.