Cod with garlic mousseline in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Cod with garlic mousseline in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Cod with garlic mousseline in an air fryer. Recipe for cod with garlic mousseline for deep frying without oil. You’ll lick your fingers. It’s delicious!
- 200 ml of olive oil
- 4 cod loins
- 1 Italian pepper
- 1 red pepper
- Ingredients for the muslin:
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 garlic
- tablespoon salt
- First we prepare the mousseline. Whip the egg whites until stiff on one side, and on the other make an aioli with the rest of the ingredients.
- Once the egg whites are whipped and the aioli is bound, mix it together in a separate bowl with the help of a spatula, using wrapping movements. Put it in a piping bag and keep it in the fridge.
- Cut the peppers into strips and fry them in the fryer’s frying pan menu for 10 minutes.
- Remove the fryer blade, place the cod fillets on the peppers and spread the mousseline on top.
- Set the air fryer on the manual menu at 200 ºC for 10 minutes to cook the fish and gratinate the mousseline.
We recommend that you try several times if it doesn’t come out perfectly the first time. Take a reference of your oil-less fryer, if it needs more or less temperature with what is specified in the recipe. Not all fryers are the same, and times may vary slightly. This recipe has been tested in a Cecotec air fryer, but you can use another manufacturer’s air fryer without any problems.