Cheeseburger in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Recetas freidora sin aceite
Cheeseburger in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Cheeseburger in an air fryer. Recipe to make a Cheeseburger in your deep fryer without oil.
- 300 g minced beef
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 2 hamburger buns (or other bread rolls)
- black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C.
- Mould the minced meat into two 150g round flat shapes and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the patties to the cooking basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the fryer, place the cheese on top of the patties, and assemble with the bread, return to cook in the air fryer for a further minute .