Caprese toast for air fryer
Recipe Caprese toast published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Rebe
Caprese toast in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Caprese toast in an air fryer. This caprese toast recipe is a delicious, light lunch or dinner that takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
- 2 generous slices of bread (rustic or sourdough)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- Balsamic cream or vinegar (optional)
- Fresh chopped parsley .
- Butter both sides of the bread and place in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Slice the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese and alternate them on top of the bread.
- Bake the Caprese toast at 200° for 8-9 minutes, or until the cheese melts and begins to brown. Carefully remove from the air fryer basket and top with balsamic glaze and chopped fresh parsley.