Butter biscuits for air fryer
Recipe Butter biscuits published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Goloso
Butter biscuits in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Butter biscuits in an air fryer. It can be served as a dessert or breakfast, very easy to make.
- 250 grams of butter
- 125 grams of sugar
- 1 egg 325 grams of flour.
- Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl until it is well integrated
- Then, add the egg yolk, and mix again until it is well integrated
- Once mixed, add the flour and mix again
- After, finish integrating it with your hands, the idea is to make a ball of dough
- With the ball, we make a roll by kneading it on a surface, when we have it, we cut it in half and repeat again to have two rolls
- Wrap it in plastic film, and put it in the fridge for half an hour so that the butter in the rollers takes shape
- Cut the roll to the thickness that the biscuits are going to be, I recommend a centimetre or so
- Put parchment paper in the basket, and place them taking care that they do not touch
- Put them in our air fryer at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes
- If after this time they are still not ready, leave them for another 3 minutes
- Let them cool on a wire rack .