Banana muffins for air fryer
Recipe Banana muffins published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Marina
Banana muffins in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Banana muffins in an air fryer. A tasty recipe for banana muffins but sweeten your breakfast.
- 2 eggs
- 2 canvases
- 80 gr sugar
- 100 g butter
- 120 gr chocolate blanco
- 135 g cake flour with baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Peel and slice a banana and add it to the mixer bowl with the eggs and sugar and add the vanilla extract.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a saucepan.
- In a pastry bowl put the flour and add the melted chocolate and butter and pour everything from the mixer bowl (egg, sugar), add a few walnuts and beat the whole mixture with a whisk or mixer.
- Put them in the air fryer at 170° for 25 minutes.