Baked potatoes in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Happyfries
Baked potatoes in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Baked potatoes in an air fryer. A perfect accompaniment to meat or fish. You can specialise them with whatever you like
- 3 medium potatoes with skin Spices to taste.
- Wash and dry the whole potatoes
- Cut them evenly, about 4 millimetres thick
- Season to taste, for example with a pinch of pepper, salt and a pulse of oil with an oil spray
- Put them in a microwaveable container
- Preheat the air fryer to 200 degrees for 5 minutes
- During those 5 minutes, we put them in the microwave at maximum power, so that they are only half done
- We put them in the fryer container, and set them at 200 degrees, depending on the fryer the time will vary from 15 to 20 minutes. Every 5 minutes open and move the basket so that they are cooked evenly
- Ready .