Avocado eggs in Air Fryer
Recipe published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Cooker craft
Avocado eggs in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Avocado eggs in an air fryer. This avocado egg recipe makes for a healthy breakfast.
- 2 avocados
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Bacon cubes
- Hot sauce .
- Cover the fryer basket with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut the avocado in half, lengthways, then carefully remove the stone.
- Using a spoon, gently scoop out some of the avocado flesh, forming a well where the pit was. Save the removed avocado to cover the egg or eat separately.
- Place the avocado halves in the fryer basket, carefully crack the eggs, dividing the directions on each avocado half.
- Cook at 190° for 8-12 minutes, depending on how you like your eggs.
- Add some bacon cubes on top, a little grated cheese and place in the air fryer when there is one minute left to cook. Ready to eat.