Aniseed doughnuts with chocolate for air fryer
Recipe Aniseed doughnuts with chocolate published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Moni cooker
Aniseed doughnuts with chocolate in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Aniseed doughnuts with chocolate in an air fryer. These chocolate aniseed doughnuts are spectacular in the air fryer.
- 50 millilitres of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 dash of sweet aniseed
- The peel of 1/2 lemon
- The peel of 1/2 orange
- Olive oil
- 250 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of dark chocolate for baking
- Flavour the oil by browning the previously washed and dried lemon and orange peels. Remove and leave to cool.
- Beat the eggs, add the milk, 150 grams of sugar and the cold, strained oil. Add the aniseed and add the flour in batches. Work the dough until it is smooth and does not stick to your hands. Cover with a clean cloth and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Take small portions of dough, round them out and make a hole in the centre. Bake in the air fryer for 6 minutes at 190 degrees, well separated on baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate and coat half of the doughnuts. Drain and sprinkle sugar over the other half.
You can use white chocolate or milk chocolate to coat the doughnuts, they are equally spectacular and delicious.