Spicy wings with honey for air fryer
Recipe Spicy wings with honey published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Alaia
Spicy wings with honey in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Spicy wings with honey in an air fryer. Spicy wings with honey recipe, perfect for a snack or a different meal.
- 1 kg of cleaned chicken wings
- 1 sachet of Maggi flavour and colour
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of spicy ketchup
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 3/4 cup of honey .
- Place the wings in a bowl and mix with the sachet, garlic powder, olive oil and leave to marinate and rest for 20 minutes.
- Take another bowl and mix the spicy ketchup, soy sauce and honey. Cover the bowl and set aside.
- Preheat the fryer to 180° for 5 minutes.
- Place the wings in the air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes.
- After this time, remove the basket from the air fryer, pour the reserved sauce in the bowl over the wings and cook for a further 20 minutes. Remove from the air fryer, serve and enjoy these spicy wings with honey.