Raviolis for air fryer
Recipe Raviolis published on the Healthy Airfryer Recipes App by the user @ Isolda
Raviolis in Air fryer
Enjoy this recipe on how to make Raviolis in an air fryer. A tasty ravioli recipe to make in your air fryer
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- A little black pepper
- 550 grams chilled ravioli
- Cooking spray
- Your favourite salsa to serve
- Beat the eggs and whole milk together in a bowl. Meanwhile, in another dish, mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and a pinch of ground pepper.
- Dip the ravioli in the egg mixture and then in the breadcrumbs. Then dip the ravioli in the egg mixture again and leave to rest on another plate.
- Spray the basket of your air fryer with cooking spray. Place the ravioli and grease them with the same oil. Now set the air fryer to 200 degrees and let them brown and rest for 7 minutes.
- Remove and serve with your favourite sauce can be tomatoes, pesto, cream, carbonara.